2018年3月30日 星期五

The Word of the Holy Spirit | "What It Means to Be a Real Man" | The Church of Almighty God

The Word of the Holy Spirit | "What It Means to Be a Real Man" | The Church of Almighty God

Introduction
Almighty God says, "However, you should know, the humans I created were holy men who bore My image and My glory. They did not belong to Satan, nor were they subject to its trampling, but were purely a manifestation of Mine, free of the slightest trace of Satan’s poison. And so, I let humanity know that I want only that which is created by My hand, the holy ones that I love and that belong to no other entity.  Furthermore, I will take pleasure in them and consider them as My glory. However, what I want is not the mankind that has been corrupted by Satan, that belongs to Satan today, and that is no longer My original creation. Because I intend to repossess My glory that exists in the human world, I will gain complete conquest over the remaining survivors among mankind, as proof of My glory in defeating Satan. I take only My testimony as a crystallization of My self, as the object of My enjoyment. This is My will. "
Watch more: salvation of the last days
welcome  the second coming of the Lord Jesus