2018年3月5日 星期一

The Word of the Holy Spirit "The Work of Spreading the Gospel Is Also the Work of Saving Man"


The Word of the Holy Spirit "The Work of Spreading the Gospel Is Also the Work of Saving Man"

    
    Introduction

    Almighty God says, "You should know that, when My work is expanded, I will scatter you, and I will smite you, just as Jehovah smote each of the tribes of Israel. All this will be done in order to spread My gospel throughout the earth, and to spread My work into the Gentile nations, so that My name may be magnified by adults and children alike, and My holy name exalted in the mouths of people from all tribes and nations. In this final era, I will have My name magnified among the Gentile nations, cause My deeds to be seen by the Gentiles, that they may call Me the Almighty on account of My deeds, and make it so that My words may soon come to pass. I will make all people know that I am not only the God of the Israelites, but also the God of all the nations of the Gentiles, even those that I have cursed. I will let all people see that I am the God of all creation. This is My greatest work, the purpose of My work plan for the last days, and the only work to be fulfilled in the last days."


    Know more : The Second Coming of Lord Jesus