2018年8月28日 星期二

Best Christian Music Video | Walk in the Love of God | "Attachment to God" (Korean Worship Song)

Introduction
Best Christian Music Video | Walk in the Love of God | "Attachment to God" (Korean Worship Song)
I
Oh Lord,
I’ve enjoyed so much of Your grace.
Why do I always feel empty inside?
Have I not gained the truth and life?

II
Reading these words can answer your questions.
“Christ of the last days brings life,
and brings the enduring and everlasting way of truth.
This truth is the path through which man shall gain life,
and the only path by which
man shall know God and be approved by God.
If you do not seek the way of life provided by
Christ of the last days,
then you shall never gain the approval of Jesus,
and shall never be qualified to enter the gate of the kingdom of heaven,
for you are both a puppet
and prisoner of history” (The Scroll Opened by the Lamb).
Almighty God, Christ of the last days, has expressed all the truths
to purify, to save mankind,
bringing man the path to eternal life.
By accepting and obeying God’s work, practicing and experiencing His words,
man can understand the truth and gain life.

III
God chose me from a vast ocean of people, miraculously arranging that I come to His side.
His kind words warmed my heart, His earnest calls woke me up from my dream.
That familiar voice, that beautiful countenance have not changed from the very beginning.
In God’s family I taste the sweetness of His love. I lean close to Him and do not want to part again.
Without God, the days were hard to bear.
I staggered along with each step full of pain.
Only with God’s hidden protection did I reach today.
And now with God’s words by me I am satisfied.

IV
With time comes great changes, the world does not stay the same. But nothing will wipe from my heart my attachment to God.
A promise of thousands of years, an unchanging oath. After many cycles of life and death I return to God’s side.
He has sown life in my heart. His words shepherd and water me, giving trials and refinements.
Through persecutions and sufferings, my life grows ever stronger. The rough roads and failures are training grounds for me.
God has never left my side. He silently sacrifices for humanity with never a word of complaint.
I will throw off my corrupt disposition and be purified. Then I can accompany God forever.
God has never left my side. He silently sacrifices for humanity with never a word of complaint.
I will throw off my corrupt disposition and be purified. Then I can accompany God forever.
from Follow the Lamb and Sing New Songs